Welcome to registration for the 2020 MYB season!
Obviously, our ability to begin and continue play in 2020 is going to be subject to state guidelines, and to our players' and families' success in upholding these guidelines. Some of these guidelines MAY include:
- Replacing the use of dugouts with having teams line up on the outside of the outfield fences, 6 feet apart.
- No handshakes, high-fives, or any other player-to-player celebratory contact.
- The use of face coverings for coaches, umpires, and potentially players.
- All players will use their own bats and helmets (those who are not able to provide bats and helmets will have them provided by the league).
- The use of candy, chewing gum and/or sunflower seeds is not permitted.
We are planning to have three leagues this year:
- Babe Ruth (baseball ages 13-15): Games will be played at Seaside, MHS Lower and (if we have Swampscott participation) at SMS. NOTE that there will be no separate Raimo (13yo only) league this year.
- Majors (baseball ages 11-12).
- AAA (baseball ages 9-10).
AGE RULE: Your player's "baseball age" is their age as of April 30, 2020. We are unable to make ANY exceptions to the "baseball age" rule. We understand that some players are very close to the cutoff. However, no exceptions will be allowed, under any circumstance. Thank you for your understanding.
REGISTRATION FEE: $150 per player ($50 discount second player, $100 discount each additional player in family). Scholarships are available; if your player needs a scholarship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: If you were previously granted a scholarship for the spring 2020 season, we will apply that scholarship to your registration for this program.
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 05/01/2009 and 04/30/2011
NOTE: This program is currently only accepting waitlisted registrations. Register for the current waitlist by clicking the Join Waitlist button below.